No matter what you order at Torchy’s Tacos, your are going to get some awesome food. With that said, there is a secret menu that contains some of best tasting tacos you will ever put into your mouth. A lot of the tacos on the secret menu are pure genius, taste bud heaven. The only obstacle is knowing what is in each taco and how to order them. Well, that was an obstacle, but not anymore.
- Missionary Style Green Chili Pork: carnitas, pickled onions, guacamole, jack cheese and cilantro, topped with chipotle sauce and wrapped in a flour and corn two-tortilla tandem
- Jack of Clubs: fried egg and grilled potatoes with black beans, tortilla strips and cheese; all topped with cilantro, sour cream and Torchy’s Diablo sauce
- The Hipster: panko-breaded fried tuna, with bacon, green chilies, and black beans; topped with cilantro and cotija cheese, and served on a flour tortilla with avocado sauce
- The Mad Cow: skirt steak with black beans and corn; topped with jack cheese, cilantro and ranch
- Trailer Park Hillbilly Style: Torchy’s gauche standby is made even trashier with chorizo and chopped bacon atop the usual fried chicken tender with green chilies, queso and ranch, served on a flour tortilla
- Ace of Spades: Jalapeno sausage link and grilled brisket topped with a fried egg, green chile queso, cotija cheese, sour cream, more cheese and Diablo sauce, served on a flour tortilla